Israel is at war

Hamas, and probably earlier, have been teaching elementary age kids to field strip AK-47 & are taught that the main purpose in life is to kill Jews. Saw this on one of the TV news shows in the past.

Hamas, and probably earlier, have been teaching elementary age kids to field strip AK-47 & are taught that the main purpose in life is to kill Jews. Saw this on one of the TV news shows in the past.
Are you implying there is no way to separate Hamas terrorists from Palestinian civilians by saying that even elementary school kids are part and parcel of Hamas?

One of the most effective ways to prevent and deter future terrorist attacks is to isolate terrorists from the general population. By identifying and separating the insurgents from legitimate refugees, we can adopt Mao Zedong's theory that "insurgents are like fish in an ocean of people." This means that by distinguishing the "ocean" (the general populace) from the "fish" (insurgents), we can determine the survival of enemy insurgents/terrorists. But how can we separate the general population from the insurgents?

The COIN doctrine suggests that we can achieve separation by winning the hearts and minds of the general populace. If we do so, the public will do the job for us. Therefore, winning the hearts and minds of the people is crucial. Soft power can play a significant role in this regard. While hard power is necessary to safeguard a nation's interests, we must also use non-military means to combat the enemy, as they can take many different forms. As Sun Tzu reminds us, the supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting. Therefore, eliminating the will to fight and destroying the spirit of the enemy's potential to fight is of utmost importance.

To prevent terrorists from entering and leaving cleared areas of operation, law enforcement agencies must devise a strategy. One such process is called "Spotter Force Multiplier Theory" (SFMT), which is a successful method used in HUMINT, also known as "Link Analysis." In any organization, be it police, intelligence, military, or non-state organizations such as gangs, mafia, drug cartels, or terrorist organizations, the members can only be identified using their members. When state security organizations confront terrorist organizations, they usually identify at least one genuine member. The government can use this member to identify other members. The arrested and defected member must undergo a brief rehabilitation process and be instilled with compassion and soft power instead of aggressive interrogation techniques. The member will then work for the state's security agencies. This process is called SFMT, which helps identify more individuals until the "big fish" is caught. The advantage of using SFMT is that it provides a complete understanding of insider information regarding enemy organizations, which is valuable for tactical
intelligence.

Source: https://projectofive.ca/2017/03/14/...nsformed-into-modern-terrorist-organizations/

The alternative is to sit down and genuinely try to find a solution to this problem, Israel's "quiet for quiet" policy doesn't work while one party is effectively required to sit and die slowly in a slum while the other throws a rave on the the other side of the fence.

I think we all know what the outcome of this will be, Israel will now kill Palestinians mostly women and children who can't escape the bombings until they reach a magical number to meet the "eye for an eye" quota and America tells it to stop.
They are as bad as each other in my opinion.

The alternative is to sit down and genuinely try to find a solution to this problem, Israel's "quiet for quiet" policy doesn't work while one party is effectively required to sit and die slowly in a slum while the other throws a rave on the the other side of the fence.

I think we all know what the outcome of this will be, Israel will now kill Palestinians mostly women and children who can't escape the bombings until they reach a magical number to meet the "eye for an eye" quota and America tells it to stop.
They are as bad as each other in my opinion.
I'm afraid I have to disagree. Like all terrorist organizations, Hamas uses civilians as human shields. Without innocent civilians, Hamas will not exist in Gaza. I do not think Isreeal has a choice but to defend its existence. Israel does NOT deliberately target Palastinene civilians, but Hamas DOES target innocent Israelis. Hamas does NOT care about the people they claim they are fighting for. Be it Tamil Tigers, al Queda, Taliban, Daesh, or Hamas, no civilians want to live under the dictatorship of these butchers, but the people have no choice.

Last edited:
I'm afraid I have to disagree. Like all terrorist organizations, Hamas uses civilians as human shields. Without innocent civilians, Hamas will not exist in Gaza. I do not think Isreeal has a choice but to defend its existence. Israel does NOT deliberately target Palastinene civilians, but Hamas DOES target innocent Israelis. Hamas does NOT care about the people they claim they are fighting for. Be it Tamil Tigers, al Queda, Taliban, Daesh, or Hamas, no civilians want to live under the dictatorship of these butchers, but the people have no choice.
That is rather selective logic, even had the Hamas plan gone well there was no chance it was ever going to threaten Israel's existence in any meaningful way so the idea there is any equality on the battlefield is fanciful at best.
I also think it is rather disingenuous to claim Israel doesn't target civilians given the Palestinian casualties in the West Bank a largely unarmed opponent, Israel's argument is tantamount to dropping a grenade into a fish bowl and then claiming you didn't mean to kill the fish, they may not be specifically targeting civilians but they know that the majority of those they hit will be civilians and they don't care.

As I have said they are as bad as each other.

The concept of good versus evil is no longer relevant when it comes to the conflict between Israelis and Hamas. As Joseph Nye (2008) emphasizes, winning in the information age is not only about having a stronger army but also about having a more compelling narrative. Vice Admiral Arthur Cebrowski (1997) defines information warfare as "any action to deny, exploit, corrupt, or destroy the enemy's information and its functions while simultaneously protecting our own information functions." After two world wars, humanity learned that we must coexist in an era of tolerance and moderation, following the motto "live and let live."

In my honest opinion, if Egypt refuses to open a humanitarian corridor, Israel could take the initiative to create a safe zone for innocent Palestinian people. This step can demonstrate their compassion and earn the trust of the people. By doing so, Israel can win over the hearts and minds of the people while also weeding out the Hamas terrorists. I hope that Netanyahu will be a leader for the people, rather than just a man of the people.

Are you implying there is no way to separate Hamas terrorists from Palestinian civilians by saying that even elementary school kids are part and parcel of Hamas?
Multigenerational indoctrination. Even if all the Terrorist were killed now, there's already replacements in the pipeline.

Multigenerational indoctrination. Even if all the Terrorist were killed now, there's already replacements in the pipeline.
It's heartbreaking to witness the death and destruction surrounding us, whether in Israel, Gaza, Ukraine, Russia, or Azerbaijan. The young and poor always bear the brunt of the suffering. My beliefs are rooted in my Christian faith and the prophetic expectations it holds. I believe Israel, Jerusalem, and the Jewish nation are crucial in God's plans for His creation, an ongoing process.

It's heartbreaking to witness the death and destruction surrounding us, whether in Israel, Gaza, Ukraine, Russia, or Azerbaijan. The young and poor always bear the brunt of the suffering. My beliefs are rooted in my Christian faith and the prophetic expectations it holds. I believe Israel, Jerusalem, and the Jewish nation are crucial in God's plans for His creation, an ongoing process.
That is the part of human nature. We are violent and basically we haven't changed much since Homo Sapiens showed up for about 200 000-300 000 years ago. The human history is written in blood, we are supposed to be more civilized now and the international system can contain armed conflicts so they don't escalate.

Believing in an imaginary father figure is usually used to justify the violent actions

That is the part of human nature. We are violent and basically we haven't changed much since Homo Sapiens showed up for about 200 000-300 000 years ago. The human history is written in blood, we are supposed to be more civilized now and the international system can contain armed conflicts so they don't escalate.

Believing in an imaginary father figure is usually used to justify the violent actions
Well looks like things are heating up world wide with Hamas pointing the finger at Israel for blowing up a hospital when all the evidence to date looks like it was hit by a faulty Hamas rocket and Azerbaijan looks like it is about to invade Armenia.
If I were Taiwan I think I would be calling up the reserves as I wouldn't put it past China to have a go in the confusion.

Hamas and other Jihadist groups are firing rockets against Israel. Imagine if and when they are firing those rockets against Jerusalem and accidentally hits the Al-Aqsa Mosque.

Without the help of the Palestinian ''civilians ',the Einsatzgruppen of Hamas would be powerless .

Do you think it is information warfare? Think again! This is not information warfare, rather it is disinformation warfare, indeed.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Disinformation warfare involves the coordinated dissemination of false information, with an end goal of misleading, confusing, or manipulating an audience.

It cannot be ruled out that the recent attack on Israel was not unexpected. It is possible that the plan was to allow Hamas and the world to believe that they could invade Israel without any Israeli pre-emptive action. This would have forced Hamas to reveal all their cards. And that is precisely what happened, for Hamas had no other option.

It is from the Bible, which predicted Israel would be attacked. Ezekiel 38..”I will unleash all-out war against you...”

32671bf1-4e64-4e76-971c-7266e8820998.jpeg

Back