I am currently playing..

You are, you then sell them to make more money. You need to make enough money then fly to Hawaii and buy a large suitcase. You can carry 10 extra items back. If you're going to be banking large amounts of cash, be careful flying to the Caymans as people camp out there to mug low level players. If you need to get rid of cash in a hurry before flying anywhere, you can send it to me and I'll keep it safe in my vault. 👍

You are, you then sell them to make more money. You need to make enough money then fly to Hawaii and buy a large suitcase. You can carry 10 extra items back. If you're going to be banking large amounts of cash, be careful flying to the Caymans as people camp out there to mug low level players. If you need to get rid of cash in a hurry before flying anywhere, you can send it to me and I'll keep it safe in my vault. 👍
I have been dumping cash into a weekly investment to keep it safe and once it is up I sell loot and start a new investment.

Is there a way to target specific limbs?
I have a mission to break some arms, but I have hit every other appendage except the arms.

Back