I am currently playing..

FredTDeadly has reached level 10. Because you referred him to Torn, you have received 250 points, 31 days of donator status, a Box of Grenades, and a Six-Pack of Energy Drink

FredTDeadly has reached level 10. Because you referred him to Torn, you have received 250 points, 31 days of donator status, a Box of Grenades, and a Six-Pack of Energy Drink
Yep that was me.

You can never have too many grenades.
I have been working on body armour recently and have decided to research weaponry.
Seems keeping as much money in the bank cuts down the losses from mugging so that is a bonus.

Also decided to try out medical as a profession as it seems to have some use in game but I may have read that wrong.

Last edited:
I read that you can level faster by attacking higher toons but I am not sure it is working, seems the key is not to hospitalise them but I don't know.

Your best thing to do is find higher level deserters and put them in your enemy list, once you build a good list, it'll put you in good stead for chaining. 👍

Well took my first flight today, had a mission in Mexico.
For some reason I am left with the impression that I was meant to have loaded up on contraband to bring back though.

Back