What was the last thing you Drank?

I'm home for the weekend, they buy Pepsi cause it's always the one on sale (cause they couldn't sell it for the same price as Coke. ;))

So I went out and bought a 12-pack. Hahaha.

Coke.

Pepsi is sooooooooooooo uber nasty. Love Dew and Live Wire, but you couldn't PAY me to drink Pepsi. *GAG*

Just finishing up my Live Wire.

Well aside from the Dew and Live Wire, I totally agree. Pepsi hasn't got much that's worth drinking. WHY they're so popular I will never know. Oh and around here, Coke is actually (usually) cheaper than Pepsi unless Pepsi has an awesome sale going on.

Dude.... That's amazing... I always pay more for Coke. Haha. But I REFUSE to drink Pepsi... I remember one time, Pepsi had a thing going on at the local grocery store where if you could taste the difference between Coke and this new formula Pepsi had, you got a free 12-pack of Coke.... I was one of like 20 all day that got the 12-pack. Hahaha.

How can you NOT tell the difference? Pepsi is really sweet, almost watery. Coke isn't nearly as sweet and more robust in taste. Seriously. People are just dumb.

It is. *shakes head* Even more insane is that there are people who actually can't tell the difference. LOL

Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeew. That's what I'm drinking.

Back