"Navy SEALs Sucker-Punched.....For Being Heroes"

I dont think the link is taking me to the right place ><

But your right, from everything ive heard these guys did nothing wrong- they behaved honorably as is expected from any US personal.

I heard a guy on FNC say the reason why this is happening is because the military is hyper sensitive after the prison bit. I some what agree, but i think it should be made clear that nothing is being charged and no evidence can be proved.

Abu ( however its spelt) left a scar on our honor caused by some dishonorable individuals that has yet to fully heal, so i can understand..to a point why they are being so uptight about this. Yet that being said i haven't heard anything reliable besides the 'word' of a defeated and dishonorable terrorist scum.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,576646,00.html

Is this the story you're referring to? They should be held accountable if they lied about their actions, but punching an insurgent just doesn't seem like a big deal for someone whose profession involves KILLING them on a regular basis. If this guy is who they think he is, I really don't care if they beat him half (or all the way) to death

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,576646,00.html

Is this the story you're referring to? They should be held accountable if they lied about their actions, but punching an insurgent just doesn't seem like a big deal for someone whose profession involves KILLING them on a regular basis. If this guy is who they think he is, I really don't care if they beat him half (or all the way) to death

Yes, Major, that's the story....sorry, I guess something went wrong with the link. I'm with you....it wouldn't bother me one bit if the terrorist had all his teeth smashed and an eyeball hanging out of its socket.

I wouldn't lose any sleep over it, but we must still hold ourselves to a higher level of honor than they deserve. I dont believe his ( the captive's) story though, not for a moment. He just knows anti-Americanists will jump on this in a moment, hoping to further divide the world opinion to further his cause.

Back