John McCain invented the what?

lk0620admc5.jpg

Someone musta had too much to drink, opened mouth and dumb things came out.

In both the Al Gore and McCain case what was REALLY said was taken out of context.

What Gore said was that he created and supported legislation (the communications and Federal telecoms laws) that lead to the creation to the internet.

Some internet prankster shorted it to "I created the Internet".

This case is similar, McCain stated that he supported the laws that created the Wireless networks that blackberries use. "I created the Blackberry".

Frankly McCain opened himself to this because he's known to be so ignorant on technology he shouldn't be talking about subjects he doesn't know.

Hahahaha Christ.... don't "they" really have anything better to report?? The journalist who launched the story shouldn't hold his breath for a pullitzer. What a waste of time and paper... Let's get back to important issues gentlemen!

What Gore said was that he created and supported legislation (the communications and Federal telecoms laws) that lead to the creation to the internet.

Some internet prankster shorted it to "I created the Internet".

This case is similar, McCain stated that he supported the laws that created the Wireless networks that blackberries use. "I created the Blackberry".

The manner of doing this sort of this is:

>he created and supported legislation (the communications and Federal telecoms laws) that lead to the creation to the internet.
>he created and supported legislation that lead to the creation to the internet.
>he created and supported legislation that lead creation to the internet.
>he created legislation that lead creation to the internet.
>he created legislation that lead to the internet.
>he created legislation that lead the internet.
>he created that lead the internet.
>he created the internet.

Simple, if you know how.

The manner of doing this sort of this is:

>he created and supported legislation (the communications and Federal telecoms laws) that lead to the creation to the internet.
>he created and supported legislation that lead to the creation to the internet.
>he created and supported legislation that lead creation to the internet.
>he created legislation that lead creation to the internet.
>he created legislation that lead to the internet.
>he created legislation that lead the internet.
>he created that lead the internet.
>he created the internet.

Simple, if you know how.

Precisely, although I think the rush to slander Gore the bloggers skipped Steps 2-7. Step 8 sounded so much better, even if ins't exactly accurate.

I decided to double check what was actually said in McCain's case. Its true that the adviser was extremely vague when he "The BlackBerry mobile e-mail device was a miracle that John McCain helped create." (From CNN). For someone who isn't in the know (which is most of America), this statement it would seem to suggest that McCain created the actual device and not the wireless telecoms legislation that McCain did support (as did many others).

Was this a deliberate attempt is mislead by omitting a few details? Maybe, but probably he simply misspoke.

Last edited:
Back