GROM - Polish Special Forces

Wildcat

Welcome!

I am polish and I am proud of polish forces which were operating in Iraq. Polish commandos conquered oil platform on the sea without casualties.
They are very high trained. But I must say that they can exist thanks to USA and England(our friends :D ). Our allies trained they and gave them weapons. But I can say that they are as good as Delta, SAS or Specnaz.
They showed it in Iraq and in Yugoslavia where they catched murderer which decided to kill a lot of people. I think that every country should have special forces which would be able to rescue hostages and catch important bad people.

Greetings!

Didn't they pick some Iraqis off the top of a drill rig or tower with sniper rifles? Seems I read something about that.

I've worked with your soldiers before in Afghanistan. Your guys are some hard charging SOBs. They know what they're doing. And in my opinion. They were more fun to work with than the brits. I got a berets from your guys. It hangs right next to mine.

American HQ in Iraq was very satisfacted cause they have taken command of polish special forces. I read book about it and I know very much about GROM. In Afghanistan, there were 13 polish commandos. So what were they able to do? They were only patroling and guarding polish base. But in Iraq there were about 55 commandos and they have already been able to take part in importan operations(conquering KAAOT oil platform). But USA helped them a lot. For example US soldiers gave us Hummers and shot guns. Just before war in Iraq, our soldiers were searching small ships because there were a lot of smugglers.

met some of the GROM dudes during an exchange program, nice and capable guys and a whole lot less noisy that some other SF types...

Back